Friday, July 26, 2013

BROWN DRESS PEASANT SMOCKED MAXI - FITS (ONE SIZE) - L XL 1X 2X - U367A LOTUSTRADERS

Category : Clothing & Accessories

Product Description :

Click here to get more information at zappos.com

Nine West 9 Jacquard MD Cross Body

Some Customer Reviews from the site forNine West 9 Jacquard MD Cross Body

By Judith E. Watson
This dress is very pretty. You can dress it up or wear it more casual, depending on the accessories that you wear with it. It is also very comfortable to wear and is flattering for many ages. I wear a misses size 14. I have not washed it yet, but think that I will have it dry cleaned when it needs to be cleaned.

By Judith E. Watson
I love this dress! It fits beautifully (I wear size 12, misses), and seems well-made. It is a glamorous dress, very feminine, and yet modest. It is pretty on-the-shoulder and striking off-the-shoulder. The skirt is very full, with a lovely swirl. The smocked waistband is flattering, as well.I am subtracting one star because the color does run, even when handwashed in cold water. Be aware of this. I advise dry cleaning, rather than washing. Under NO circumstances should you wash this with other items.Also, be aware that the rayon fabric is rather thin. For me, this really isn't a problem, because the color is a rich, dark brown, and the skirt is so full that I don't need a slip with it. However, if you are at the upper end of the size allowance, the dress could be too thin. Personally, I like the lightweight rayon, as I will wear it for folk dancing, which can cause me to get too warm. Can't WAIT to go dancing in this gorgeous dress!

By Elsbeth1540

Find more on shoebuy

No comments:

Post a Comment